The Members Corner
Central Alberta Reciprocal Agreement for Members
Rules & Regulations
- Bookings 48 hours in advance
- Monday to Thursday Only
- Home Pro booking must state club and request reciprocal rate which will be a $40.00 green fee for 18 Holes.
- Golf Canada or Membership card plus picture identification may be required
- Not Valid for tournament rounds
- All club have the option of “powercart rental mandatory”
Clubs Involved in Reciprocal Agreement
Carstairs Community Golf Club, Innisfail Golf Club, Lacombe Golf & Country Club, Dinosaur Trail, Olds Central Highlands, Sundre GC, Pine Hills Golf Club, Ponoka Golf Club, Coyote Creek GC, Strathmore GC, Wolf Creek Golf Resort ($45 Green Fee), Woodside GC, Alberta Springs
February 12, 2014
LGCC Board Operating Strategy – 2014 to 2017
Destination of choice, accessible and quality experience; financially and operationally sustainable, valued and supported by community.
Delivery of results necessary for long term sustainability while providing a high quality golf experience for all abilities, exceptional service in a friendly inviting environment.
Safety, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Accountability
Critical Operating Principles
- Aligning Members service expectations and willingness to pay;
- Aligning Revenue and profit streams, for example, if Green Fees generate more revenue and profit than Tournaments then it should be reflected in operating strategy;
- Achieving break even on the profit line in any given year — taking necessary action, on an emergency basis, to ensure breakeven or acceptable position based on Board assessment.
Key Performance Dimensions for the Club:
- Safety, Health and Environment
- People Leadership, Management, Training and Development
- Operations Budget and Execution
- Capital Budget and Execution
- Operations: Food and Beverage; Pro-shop; Course, Administration
- Marketing and Communications
|Strategies||Strategic Actions||Desired Outcome|
|– the necessary actions, on a priority basis, to move us from our current performance to the Desired Outcome. Actions assigned to Board or staff – then develop specific objectives for the year||– if everything is working well this is what it would look like.|
2017/18 Board of Directors
President – Rick Plante
Vice-President – Dana Nolan
Secretary – Wayne Robertson
Director – Phil Boston
Director – Tim Ford
Director – Mike Etienne
Director – Tom Mckinlay Jr.
Director – Tim Oldford
Director – Barb Young